Saturday 23 July 2011

Alphabet Challenge ..................K

K
Kitten: This is my Asia when she was a baby.

Kalbarri Cliffs:  Just gorgeous coastline in WA.

Kangaroo: We have small ones in Tasmania


Koala: Unfortunately we don't have them wild in Tassy, these were taken in a wildlife park.


Knot: A fancy nautical knot at that, on the Lady Nelson, Tasmania

Kelly Steps: These convict built steps take you from behind Salamanca Market, up onto Kelly St, in Battery Point.

Kangaroo Paw: these flowers are fabulous. I love the way these rust coloured ones contrast agains the green background.

Kettle: I have a collection of red kitchenalia and this is one of my pieces.

Kanji: is Asia's brother but unfortunately he was a wanderer and had another home as well as ours. Always well fed, he would arrive back home after 2 months at his other home. The neighbours up the back have now moved to WA and dear Kanji hasn't been seen for as long as they have gone. I suspect Kanji was packed up and moved with them. Hope he's enjoying the WA hospitality. Its been 5 months now so I don't expect to ever see him again.

Kombi:  Takes me back to my youth, hanging out with my surfer boyfriend.

Keeper: He's no surfer boy but this is Roger, and I think I will keep him.

Knitter's Dream: I look at this yarn and get itchy fingers.

Khaki Campbell Duck: (I think) One of the handsome ducks that visted my classroom regularly.

Kookaburras:  These two are residents of the area around my shack and I see them nearly every time I go there.

King's Bridge, Launceston.

Ketch: This one is across the river from where I live and its called "The Premier" and it used to belong to a former Premier of Tasmania.

Karijini: WA

Kids: these are my grand-daughters, Layla and Zoe.(photo curtesy of their mum, Rebecca.)

No comments:

Post a Comment