Tuesday 12 July 2011

Alphabet Challenge...........I

I
Idyllic: Monkey Mia beach

Ibis: at Broome in Western Australia

Irises: Bearded above and below


Iris: Dutch

Iron Lace: Many homes in Tasmania feature iron lace.

Indian: of the American variety, one of my dolls.

Indian: from India, another doll from my collection, when you touch her she wobbles her head and shakes her hips.

Infant named Ivy

Insect: on a Sunflower

Instrumentalists above and below at Hobart's Salamanca Markets


Inquisitive: one of the ducks that visit my classroom

Icy: This is the handrail on my balcony.

Inn: This is my local pub and this photograph was taken from the other side of the river. It provides great views of the river.
Irridescent: this fish (Taken on the Coral Coast in WA) and the following 2 photos feature irridescents.

An old fashioned vase, shaped like a swan or a fish, can't remember really.

One of my handsome classroom visitors.
Iced Chocolate: My grand-daughter, Zoe at the restaurant at the chocolate factory at Latrobe, Tasmania.

Ill: Poor Zoe, not feeling the best, after consuming that iced chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful photos, we visited Tasmania at the end of March and thoroughly enjoyed our visit,those markets are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your 'I's... the idyllic Monkey Mia beach - with the chilly weather lately, that'd be a nice place to be right now.
    Expect you're feeling the cold down in Tassie too ;-)
    Irridescence in the fish and ducks are so gorgeous.
    I particularly like your American Indian doll.
    Poor Zoe, hope she recovered real quick :D)
    A lovely post Deb!

    ReplyDelete