Monday 8 August 2011

Alphabet Challege .......................P.......................

P
Port Arthur, Penal Settlement

Peninsula: at Stanley, Tasmania

Pebbles: make art on the beach.

Play: When travelling with a bunch of backpackers last year, the chance to "play", played an important role for some, as we had the chance to get off the bus after 4 or 5 hours of travelling WA.

Ponies with pals: Everyday when I drive to work, these sulphur crested cockatoos are always hanging out with these horses.
Some days there are over 50, other days there are just a few. But there are always some there!

Pipefish: from the coast of WA.

Poetry

Pin cushion:

Papoose: from my doll collection

Perfume bottle: Art Nouveau style

Pattern on my paper rack.

Post and rail fence: at Richmond in Tasmania

Post Box: from Richmond, Tasmania

Plume: the sign that's been on this historical building at Oatlands, Tasmania for ever.

Phonebox: in the historic town of Ross, Tasmania 


Phone: From my collection of red things.

Pattern: on an old hippie bag.

Pink petals: on a begonia

Postcard: Roger gave me this card as it reflects what life will be like for us when we are retired. Bring it on, I say!

Purple heart

Pansy: from my garden

Pods: furry lupin pods that spread their surprises all over my garden.


Pinks and purple petunias: from my garden

Passion flower: you guessed it, from my garden.

Primrose Bay: When my shack is... and where I will retire to.

Power tower: Love the shapes here, good one for my class, how many triangles?

Patricia the protester

Peacock feather: said to be unlucky to have them inside, what do you think?

Peace: always a favourite with this old hippy.

Pumpkins: I just love them!

Parrot: in an apple tree behind the hardware store.

Poppy, not from my garden, but one at Woodbridge, Tas

Plane: sometimes I wish I was on one flying somewhere but usually I am happy with my whereabouts.

Passageway to a park with a pillar in a pond: Hobart, Tas

Puppet: at the market

Pugalist bear: at the market

Petals: of a chrysanthemum, the top was dark and the underside was light. At a flower show.

Public Art: Collins St, Hobart

Power poles: why? this installation is outside our power company's office, now I know why we are playing exhorbitant bills.

Protea: from my garden

Pelican: in WA. We do have loads of them here but I have never tried to photograph them.

Pink posy: I gave my trainee teacher.

Pond: at city park, Launceston

Photographer: I snapped this woman while she was snapping another woman.

Pussycat:  My Asia having a snooze.

Pier: on a misty winter's morning on the Tamar River, Launceston

Poultry: taking a dust bath

Path

3 comments:

  1. Great photos again Deb, some very familiar sights. Makes me want to come over for another visit. Must put that on my to do list. I'm sure the in-laws would be happy.
    chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another quirky collection Deb - never know what you're going to come up with, it's a pleasure rolling down them all.
    You have a unique way of looking at everything.
    The pebble art is fun - your work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, I came upon the pebble art while wandering along the coastline. Cool hey, someone spent some time playing.

    Thanks both for your comments
    Deb

    ReplyDelete