Tuesday 16 August 2011

Alphabet Challenge.......................R

R
Roger: My dear husband

Rebecca: My elder daughter, the mother of my grand-daughters.

Renee: my younger daughter
Reflections: Above on the Tamar River, below on the Mersey River

Race: The three peaks yacht race out of Beauty Point, Tasmania. Every Good Friday a fleet of yachts sail out of here, heading for Flinder's Island where a runner climbs a mountain, then onto Wineglass Bay and another mountain, then lastly to Hobart and Mt Wellington.

Rigging: on the Lady Nelson

Richmond Bridge: Tasmania boasts having the oldest bridge in Australia.

Rock wall:  Convict built wall at Oatlands, Tasmania

Ross: a small town in the Midlands

Rubble: some bits and pieces of toys from my classroom

Red: My favourite colour.

Rough: textural Begonia leaf

Raindrop: on my broccoli plant

Rugs: for sale at the market

Ruin: remnants of a building along the Midlands Highway.

Red Spot Special: on a train wheel at the museum.

Rafters: in the train museum

RIP: sorry I couldn't resist.

Roses: of course I couldn't stop at one.



Raindrops on roses: sound familiar.

Roof: these hand cut shingles make a fine roof. (complete with lichen)

Relic: with rural views.

Here are the Rural views

River: Tamar river but a different part.

5 comments:

  1. What lovely photos.Are they your roses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved R. Thanks for introducing the family to us. And you can never ever have enough Roses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clarity of your photos Deb, R is really, really ..... um rovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes the roses are from my garden, Kate.

    Thanks everyone for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah... how could I have missed 'R'
    Raindrops on roses - so pretty. Have always been fascinated at the workmanship of those rock walls.
    You've a lovely family Deb.
    A great post :D)

    ReplyDelete