Saturday 20 August 2011

Alphabet Challenge.........................S...................Part 1

S
Silkies: Yes, coloured for Easter.

Spider Walk: This narrow gap in the rocks over the rushing water was at Karijini in Western Australia.  Bit scary!

Swan: Swimming on the South Esk River coming through the Cataract Gorge, Launceston

Starfish: clinging to the coral at Coral Bay, WA

Seals: on the rocks called the Friars, south Bruny Island.

Slippery slide: Zoe enjoying herself.

Spider: in the backyard at the shack.

Sunshine on the seaweed

Sand trails left by the crabs.

Sign in the sand at Primrose beach

Seashells and shadows


                                       

Shipwreck: on Primrose Beach after some wild weather

Samurai: from my doll collection

Sam: one of the favourites of my class

Stitchery: it's a peacock tail.

Sail: on the Lady Nelson

Spinnaker run: in the Derwent River, Hobart

Steps at Salamanca Place, Hobart

Street: the historic homes of Battery Point, Hobart

Seed formation

Steeple: on the church at Richmond, Tasmania

Stone cottage: Oatlands, Tas

Sunset: Cable Beach, Broome, WA

Swimsuits: the fabric from an apron my daughter made me for Christmas.

Spider for Susan: http://justbesensiblesusan.blogspot.com

Strawberry: from my garden

Sundial: at Callington Mill Gardens, Oatlands

Squished Squash: Trying to escape through the fence in our school vegie garden.

Shapes

Sunflowers always make me smile.
 

4 comments:

  1. Gosh those coloured silkies certainly got my attention!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, first of all ... thank you for showing the mosaic spider - he's so gorgeous. I can imagine the fun children must have, climbing all over him :D)
    Loving the material in your apron ... big bummed ladies - rock on! Some nice fruit there!!
    The photo of seaweed is spectacular Deb - you've caught the light so beautifully.
    A beaut collection again - always fun to view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silkies and sign in the sand get my vote. Please tell more about the silkies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison: Its been many a long year since I had silkies of my own but I do have an affection for them. I was very surprised to go to the local hardware store one Easter and there this lot were. Coloured with vegetable dye. Very eyecatching!

    ReplyDelete