Saturday 27 August 2011

Alphabet Challenge..........................T

T
Turtle: swimming around Coral Bay, WA.

Turtle Mosaic: At Boat Harbour Beach, Tasmania

Tipped over:  On Primrose Beach.. It was great to see how the community came together to help get this boat upright.

Twilight: Over Primrose, the setting sun is reflecting in the windows.

Thinking: one of my Japanese figures.

Teeth: found this jaw and I use this for the children to sketch.

Thistle: or maybe artichoke

Telephone: From my red collection.

Tomato: In summer I grow loads of these.  This was a volunteer, so no idea what variety.

Tomato Blossom:  This, I discovered last March growing 3 and a half metres high. It had climbed up the side of the house, onto the balcony railing and was mixed in with my Hardenbergia. Unfortunately, my DH pulled it out about April, I was hoping to follow its progress to see how far through Autumn or Winter it would survive.

Thistle-down: Every gardener's curse.

Teapot: Every serious tea drinker has a favourite pot, and this is mine. Earl Grey is my favourite brew.

Triangle: on the Batman Bridge over the Tamar River.

Trees: a collection



Trees at twilight
Tired: Hagrid, my sister's dog, having a rest.

Three plus three


Tiles: Wavy green for interest in the bathroom.

Turret: or belfry, it's on the St Matthias Church, Windermere.

Thorns: I managed to squeeze another rose picture in.

Tanks: These water tanks collect the water from the roof of my classroom and its used to flush the toilets.

Tulips: in a bouquet from Roger, for looking after him when he wasn't well. (what else was I going to do!)

Toys: at the market.
Teddies: I spotted these in the hallway of my friend's house.
 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos once again Deb. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris! I really enjoy looking for things to photograph.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can hardly wait to see where you go as the hit the end of the alphabet...what challenge are you setting yourself next? Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your outlook on life. It truly shows in your photos. Love the tea pot. I have a favourite it is blue with little flowers around the rim. We got it from an antique shop and it has a little chip but it pours beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alison: When I finish the Alphabet I will probably have theme posts.

    Purplepear: Thanks for your lovely comment. Favourite things like teapots don't have to be perfect to hold a place in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the turtle mosaic Deb! Everything else in between too... then the Teddies - I'm just a sucker for Teddies :D)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gorgeous post. thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete