Wednesday 9 April 2014

Adventure on the Doorstep

Today our adventure took us close to my home but alas I don't have a telephoto lens and missed getting shots of a seal that was fishing nearby, however I captured other things that too my eye. Boating on the bay is very common especially on lovely calm days like it was today.

A juvenile Pacific Gull.

The quaint boat sheds.

Shacks on the hill overlooking the boat ramp.

Drying her wings after a bout of fishing. (Australian Salmon were running today)



Water craft of all shapes and sizes.





Native bluebells which hadn't been seen here for many years before the bushfire but after, they are flourishing.


Looking over to Lime Bay which is on the Tasman Peninsula.

The Tasman Peninsula isn't the only place where there are Tesselated Pavements, we have our own version here.

and the biggest sea shells that I have ever seen in Tasmania

Oyster Catchers


Even the weeds look pretty.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, always good to see some water shots. Love the tesselated pavements, how unusual. Beaut photographs :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea Primrose was so populated - lovely beaches but - I do like canny little coves and interesting rocks.

    ReplyDelete